MyLuxBox loves to sneak into Bloggers and beautiful ladies’s make-up bags!
This week, we take you into Hong Kong Fashion Blogger CocoCeline’s make-up pouch.
Cococeline likes to keep it simple and doesn’t use too much make-up. A little bit of dark eyeshadow, some red lipstick, that’s pretty much it. But this doesn’t mean that she doesn’t love beauty and cosmetics!
Here are the 13 products she wears most days or take with her when she goes away. With these items she is covered for any situation, casual or fancy.
Some of her favorite brands are Caudalie, she says “I first stole Caudalie products from my mum many years ago and fell in love with their Vinexpert firming Serum! Also I cannot start a day or go to bed without using their make-up remover”; Carmex “is a perfect base for my lipstick, I also love the smell of it and always feel like Carrie Bradshaw from Sex and The City when using it!” it was recommended to me by one of my best gay friend who was using it: Best tip ever!”; Alqvimia “created body-oils out of this world! Just put it on your skin one time and you won’t be able to go a day without it! This is one of my little secrets to keep a really soft skin. It smells so good, just like in a luxurious Spa.”
1) Benefit – Creasless cream shadow/liner - Strut
2) Carmex - For-Cold-Sores
3) Karen Murell – Lipstick Red shimmer (Number 4)
4) Caudalie - Vinexpert Firming Serum – Skin Lacking Vitality
5) Caudalie - Cleaning Water – All type of skin
6) Ahava - Dermud sensitive skin relief – Intensive Nourishing Hand Cream
7) Alqvimia – Aceite Corporal Body Oil
8) Revlon - Beauty Shapers Eyelash Curler
9) Girlee – Eyeshadow (dark grey)
10) Tweezer (No brand)
11) Eyeshadow Fluff Brush
12) MAC – Black Eye Pencil
13) OPI - Hot Pink Nail Polish